To leave Niki Cicak a review, please sign in.
Although I have not just yet got to take a class from her yet (but will be) in talking to her this girl knows her stuff!! She is in many groups I am in and I see the level of knowledge she has when she reply’s to people questions when they need help. She is a caring and highly trained trainer who wants the best for her students. She is an author of an amazing book that helps beauty professionals thrive in their careers. I personally can’t what it take her classes as she is a true leader in the industry.
• Co-Founder, Co-Owner and Operator of Day Lily Salon and Spa.
• Author of Thriving in Salon Ownership: What They Don’t Teach You About Owning a Salon
• Co-Developer of Community and Cocktails Wellness Events
• Co-Developer of Igniting Wellness Events Systems
• Trainer with SalonTraining.com
• MA in Philanthropy and Development.
• Multi-Certified Beauty Industry Expert.
• Alpha Leader in Achieve Systems, Member of Achieve Beauty Systems.
• Developed and Expanded multiple non-profit sustainable fundraising programs.
• Executive Director of the Mac Cicak Memorial Foundation.
• Nominated for the Colorado Springs Business Journal’s Rising Stars 2020.
• Finalist for the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce and EDC’s ATHENA Award 2020.
• Developed over 50 programs and events for salons, nonprofits and collaborative partnership opportunities.
• Master of pivoting business on a dime.
• Development Director.
• Collaboration Expert.
• Public Speaker
Niki has developed a style of salon leadership over her 20+ year career that is focused on continuing education, community outreach and collaborative partnerships. She has expanded and consulted on countless development programs for various nonprofits throughout Colorado, exponentially growing their donor and fundraising bases. She is passionate about the Beauty industry and challenging those within it to think bigger. As a leader in Achieve Systems she believes this is the platform to help change the dialogue in the industry to one of community and not competition.
Niki consults with and coaches other entrepreneurs in various industries to help expand their businesses and to think creatively and outside the box. Her unique style of sass and humor make her an approachable partner and fun to work with!
If you are interested in working more with Niki, collaborating on an event or learning more about Achieve Beauty or Achieve Systems please reach out to her at www.NikiKnowsBeauty.com
If you are interested in learning more about how to grow your health and wellness business and are interested in attending an Achieve Biz Conference please reach out to her at
To learn more about her business, Day Lily Salon and Spa check out www.DayLilySalonAndSpa.com and at DayLilySalonAndSpa on Facebook, Instagram and DayLilySalon on Twitter.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.